Indoor Air Quality
Protection Plan Agreement and Guarantees
Dirt & neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure energy efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems.
Peace of mind, long-term savings, trouble-free operation and front of the line service are some of the main benefits of our protection plan program. It is important to note that you can prevent problems and costly emergency service requests by keeping your system well maintained.
- Increased Energy Efficiency. The use of high-performance HVAC equipment can result in considerable energy, emissions and cost savings of between 10%-40%. Give your equipment the ability to run at peak performance, while benefitting from lowered monthly utility bills and increased annual savings with energy efficient operations.
- Extended Equipment Lifespan. Equipment that is clogged with dirt, dust and grime has to work much harder and longer to create the same amount of heating or cooling, which leads to early burnout and failure. Don’t spend more on preventable replacements and frequent component change-outs. Spend smarter on preventive maintenance to extend the shelf life of your existing heating, cooling and ventilation equipment.
- Improved Air Quality. Indoor air quality can be affected by dirty coils and blower parts within your air conditioning unit. This raises many health-related concerns, such as pollen, fungi and bacteria buildup, that you could be breathing in on an everyday basis. This sort of buildup can trigger asthma attacks; eye, nose, and throat irritation; and flu-like illnesses. Regular cleaning of these components significantly reduces contamination of your airstream and makes for a healthier household and happier living environment.
- Decreased Costly Repairs. Scheduling regular maintenance can greatly reduce the potential for a costly service down the road by as much as 95%. Although it is impossible to avoid all HVAC repair situations, preventive care can save a lot of money on unanticipated heating and cooling emergencies.
- Priority Status. During busy times many companies can be booked for 1 or even 2 weeks! With a Protection Plan, you get pushed to the front of the line. We will be out to fix your system within 24 hours of your call!
Remember, prevention is always better than the cure. The benefits of preventive maintenance are certainly telling, with all leading to big savings in time and money. By scheduling a pre-season maintenance visit, it allows enough time for any repairs to be completed prior to a serious weather change.
It's All a Matter of Pride
Protection plan benfits Include:
- 20 pt. safety Inspection
- Up to 25% discount on repairs
- Discount on new equipment purchases
- Two maintenance/safety inspections per year
- 24 hour response time
- Priority service
- 1–2 yr repair warranty
- Maximize energy efficiency
- Lower Diagnostic Rate
- Lower Overtime Rate
- Reminder Service
- Pre–Season Scheduling
- Inflation Protection
- Purchase Accrual
- Monthly payment option
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed, and NATE certified to work on your system.
- We will take extra ordinary care in your home.
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.
Earl’s Heating & Air Conditioning strives to be the best HVAC contractor in Northwest Indiana. Ensuring your family’s safety, health, comfort and your system’s efficiency is our commitment.
- We value our customers, their families, their homes, and their experience with our company.
- We value honesty and integrity.
- We value training, knowledge and service amongst our employees.
- We value honoring God in all we do
Our maintenance plans follows Energy Star Recommendations along with National Standards for residential maintenance.
We look forward to serving you!